Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Isn't he the greatest!

After my evening has come to a close, I have to say a quick word about the amazing boy in my life. I had a long day today, but when I came home I had dinner ready waiting for me with candles and cheesecake, courtesy of my guy. What makes it really special is that he had a long day as well, but still made the 45 minute trip down to see me and help me relax for the evening. So, to that special guy. . .THANK YOU!!! You are AWESOME!!! --Much love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaw! I'm so glad my brother is doing a good job of being a total sweetie to his lady friend :-D Hehehehe... lady friend... anyway! hope you both had fun! -B

Jumping Jayhawk said...

Well, because of all the anonymity thing, that's what I came up with. If he has another pseudonym for me to use, then I will do so. Comments?

Raoul The Destroyer said...

Yeah, you can just call me Raoul like everyone else does. ;)

And you're welcome. It was my pleasure. :)



Oh, by the way, you didn't mention the movie that we watched that you actually liked...