Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Newly Dressed Windows and my New Apartment!

So after weeks of attempting to get things together, I finally have some of the pieces in place. My first triumph is dressing my windows!

Here's the blinds for my bedroom. . .



And the vertical blinds on my sliding door. . .



Finally the curtains are hung on my living room window. . .



And here are some pictures of my duplex. . .



Along the side of the duplex. . .



The backyard. . .



My living room. . .



My dining room. . .



My kitchen. . .



My bathroom. . .



Hallway to the bedrooms. . .



My office. . .



So the rest of the place is pretty messy still, so I won't post pictures of the rest of my office and my bedroom yet. But, this will let you have a quick look at my new place. Hopefully in a few weeks things will be in better shape.

3 comments:

Arely said...

w00t w00t!
Congrats, JJ! It all looks great. Love the living room curtains :) !

Anonymous said...

God...keep me from falling into a blissful state of unaware ecstacy.
In other words...O.K.FDIL....It's a duplex. We love you anyway. FFIL.

Jumping Jayhawk said...

FFIL--
Your comment kind of confuses me. . .is that a good thing or a bad thing?