Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Help is on the way!

We had a sigh of relief and a shout for joy this week at work. . .the therapist that left for a new job in October is coming back this summer to work for us again! Yippee! Talk about awesome, no training needed, and we really love the guy too. We will once again be graced with the lovely sounds of random movies and a hilarious impression of a frenchman. We've also put out another offer, and will find out by the end of the week if he will come on as well. If we were fully staffed with 7 therapists, we'd be rocking out and doing some really cool stuff!

After a month of rain, we have had two weeks of amazing sunshine! This allowed us to finish up the whole exterior of our Habitat House (I got to help paint after the building was done). Raoul and I took a walk along the river on Sunday, and it was fantastic to get outside and enjoy the great weather. It definitely gets me excited about all the outdoor activities for the summer.

We have finally solidified plans for our families coming to visit--Raoul's M&D in two weeks, my sis and her boy the first of June and my parents and brother shortly after that. It will definitely be good to see them all again!

This Friday I am going to see Air Supply in concert right here in Lewiston. . .any of you 80's fans are I'm sure extremely jealous! :)

That's about all for now. . .off to attempt to get some ironing done. . .

1 comment:

Arely said...

hello there! thought I'd check up on your blog : ) very glad you're doing better now that "help is on the way." ..I love Frenchman impressions...loved the rant too.. hehe... I'm a very girly girl, but isn't complaining about life fun?